To help you through your stay, we have some guidance and policies below
- If cancel outside of 30 days, full refund.
- If cancel between 14 and 30 days, 50% refund.
- If cancel 13 days or less to arrival, no refund unless unit resold.
Check-In = 4:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age = 21 years old.
Check-Out = 10:00 AM
- Guest requested to collect all garbage and dispose in the trash dumpster near the Randolph Street entrance.
- Guest requested to collect all bed linen and towels and place near the laundry area in two separate piles.
- Each unit has specific cleaning solutions we have provided in the laundry area.
- Guest requested to use these solutions for their specified areas during your stay.
- Each solution has the specified use noted on its bottle.
- Dish detergent and dish washer detergent are found in the kitchen sink cabinet.
- In full at time of reservation
- 2-Bedroom Units – 4 people, inclusive of children except if under 2 years old then 1 extra allowed.
- 3-Bedroom Units – 6 people, inclusive of children except if under 2 years old then 1 extra allowed.
- Guests get a parking pass in welcome packet.
- Parking pass must be visible in their windshield.
- There is only 1 parking spot per unit available.
- For additional parking spots, we direct them to the metered parking on Randolph or Bay Streets or the nonmetered spots on Maple Street.
- City parking rules and information for the City of Traverse City, visit www.tinyurl.com/TCParkingInfo
- If guest doesn’t leave parking pass at departure, they are charged $50 replacement fee.
- 539 Bay Street is a 100% pet-free property. Units found to have evidence of a pet will be charged a $250 plus tax cleaning fee.
- The entire property, balconies, patios, outdoor spaces, etc is smoke free.
- No smoking of any kind is acceptable.
- Failure to respect this policy may result in a $500 cleaning fee.
There are several markets nearby.
- Buritt's Markets - great location for fresh meat, fish, and a variety of high-quality foods, including alcohol.
- Folgarelli's - Italian market with a full deli known for their fresh cheeses, sliced meats, wine, and more.
- Tilley's Party Store - party store with snacks, beer, and other drinks
- Tom's Food Market West Bay - a go-to for everything from snacks, meal-planning, paper products, etc.